INSAF ROGHAAR SCHEME INTEREST FREE LOAN
Provincial Minister for Finance Taimur Saleem Jhagra has revealed that government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was going to launch the “Insaf Rozgar Scheme” in the merged tribal districts to make the tribal youth stand up on their own feet and start earning their livelihood with respect and honor.
Insaf Rozgaar Scheme Inauguration By Mr. Mahmood Khan The Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 15th April 2019
Interest Free Loan to Eliminate Unemployment among the Terrorism & Poverty Stricken Public of the Newly Merged Districts & Erstwhile Frontier Regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Application forms will be available from 15th April 2019
Eligibility for the Scheme / How to Apply:
• Applicant must be permanent resident of newly merged districts including erstwhile Frontier Regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• Age Limit 18-50 years.
• Applicant shall be resident on the provided address for the last two years. (This Condition does not apply to Temporary Displace Person’s).
• All the individuals who are either jobless or need assistance in their business expansion are eligible for the loan to pursue the workable and achievable goals (preference will be given to professional educated individual or candidates who have passed out from skilled GoKP development programs or its affiliated institutes).
• The applicant should neither be a servant of any government or semi government organization nor receiving education as regular student in any educational institution.
• The applicant should not be a defaulter or has remained a defaulter of any Bank/Financial Institution.
• Applicant has not received any loan from any Govt, scheme previously.
• Application will be dealt on “First Come First Serve Basis”.
• Professional and degree holders: Rupees: 50,000/-to 1,000,000/-.
• Technical Expert: Rupees: 50,000/-to 500,000/-.
• Other unemployed wishing to start or expand the present business: Rupees: 50,000/- to 300,000/-
• Maximum 3 years
• 2 persons are required as guarantor.
Criteria of Guarantor:
• Minimum 1 guarantor should be permanent employee of Federal /Provincial Govt.
• People of professional repute like Doctors, Engineers, Principals/Vice Principals.
• Members of Chamber of Commerce and Commercial Associations.
• Guarantor should not be from any Bank/Financial Institutions.
• No Guarantor can guarantee more than 2 loans.
UAN: 091-111 95 95 951
Call Center: 021-111 265 265
BOK reserves the right to reject the guarantors
INSAF ROZGAAR SCHEME is an initiative of Rs. 1 Billion. Where interest free loans will be offered to Low Income / unemployed skilled men & women. Applications Forms for the Scheme shall be available at selected branches of BOK,
Deputy Commissioner Offices & website: www.bok.com.pk