GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
INSPECTORATE OF MINES
MINES & MINERAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
ST: 19/1, Block-6, Gulshan-e-lqbal, Near NIPA, Karachi
Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in Sindh Province for the below mentioned posts for the recruitment under the administrative control of Chief Inspector of Mines.
02. Mine Watchman
03. Field Surveyor
04. Naib Qasid
07. Sanitary Worker
1. The candidates must possess the domicile of Sindh.
2. Candidates already working in government / semi-government organization should apply through proper channel.
3. Eligible candidates should send their applications with testimonials / documents to the Chief Inspector of Mines, St-19/1 Block-6, Gulshan-e-lqbal, near NIPA Chowrangi, main University Road, Karachi, within (15) days from the date of publication of this notice.
4. There is a general relaxation upto 15 (fifteen) years in upper age limit for above mentioned vacancies as per policy of Government of Sindh.
5. The successful candidate will be posted in the office of Inspectorate of Mines, anywhere in Sindh province.
6. Candidate called for written test / interview will not be entitled to T.A. / D.A.
CHIEF INSPECTOR OF MINES, SINDH
MINES & MINERAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, KARACHI