To Excel With a Prestigious Organisation
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORTH (based in Lahore)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) is an autonomous body established under the Chartered Accountants Ordinance, 1961. We at ICAP, seek to recruit an experienced Regional Director North to oversee our operations of North Region.
For this position, we are looking for candidates who have:
• Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and operational management skills.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
• Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresight into potential issues.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of experience, an MBA or other post-graduate qualification with 15 years of relevant experience including minimum 5 years in senior management role. Retired Army Officers of Colonel or above rank may also apply.
If you have the above skills & qualification, you may apply for this position. You will be a key member of the Institutes’ leadership team. Your goal would be to manage the overall execution of deliverables across the region and will oversee an array of business operations while promoting ICAP’s culture, mission, and values.
Your responsibilities shall also include:
• Representing ICAP at various Government & Non-Government forums in the Northern Region.
• Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders including, but not limited to ICAP members in the corporate sector, members in practice, education partners, government departments and Ministries and in the Northern Region particularly Islamabad.
• Providing support to all the functions carried out in ICAP offices spread across the territories of the Northern Region including but not limited to Examination, Education & Training, Members’ Affairs, Legal & Corporate, Finance, Information Technology and others.
• Providing support to the Marketing function in promoting ICAP within the Northern Region by carrying out the approved marketing strategies including business development & networking.
• Overseeing the events, conferences and seminars organized by ICAP.
• Supervising the administrative heads of all the offices in the Northern Region and be responsible for internal controls, compliance, implementation of ICAP’s policies and procedures, upkeep and maintenance of ICAP’s offices across the region.
The position offers an opportunity to represent this prestigious Institute at senior levels and an attractive market based remuneration, company maintained car, provident fund, medical and other benefits.
Interested candidates may apply online through http://career.icap.org.pk or send their CVs along with their recent passport size photograph latest by Sunday July 28, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us their CVs along with recent passport size photograph at the following address:
Head of Human Resource
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi – 75600.