Inter-faith Harmony Jobs 2019, Chairman Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Inter-faith Harmony
Evacuee Trust Property Board is a statutory body working under the administrative control of Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony. Its main function is management and disposal of evacuee trust properties attached to the charitable, religious or educational trusts or institutions.
The Ministry intends to appoint the Chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board on contract basis and invites applications from professionals/experts who fulfill the following criteria:
QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY
• Second-Class master’s degree or equivalent in a discipline relating to Business Administration, Public Administration, social sciences; or
• Bachelor’s Degree in law from an accredited foreign or local university recognized by HEC with twenty (20) years of experience in business administration, public administration, assets management or law.
• A citizen of Pakistan;
• Not be declared defaulter by any court;
• Not be declared by any court as insolvent;
• Not be convicted by any court in respect of an offence involving moral turpitude;
• Possessing unimpeachable reputation, financial integrity, judicious devotion and moral propriety.
• In case of a retired judge or a retired officer from the service of Pakistan in BS-20 and above or equivalent the appointment shall be for a period of three years from the date of appointment.
• Age not less than 42 Years and not more than 65 years at the time of closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
• The initial contract of the Chairman shall be for a period of three years extendable by two years on recommendations of the Performance Evaluation Committee.
• The Chairman shall be entitled to such pay, allowances and privileges as are admissible to the Government servants in BS-21 on contract or as determined by the Federal Government at the time of his appointment.
• The eligible Candidates should submit their applications by post at the address given below by enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae showing date of birth etc. within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
• Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
• Only short listed candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview by the Selection Committee.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
(Syed Safeer Hussain Shah)
Deputy Secretary Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony 8th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9202186