International Organization Peshawar Jobs 28 April 2019, Project Advisor
An international organization is looking for suitable candidates against the following vacancy.
Position Title: Project Advisor
Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
Job Purpose: The Project Advisor will be responsible for working closely with the team on assessing project interventions and identifying systemic interventions, analyzing regularly the validity of theory of change, draw learnings and mobilize relevant studies to document project impacts and mainstreaming policy input. S/he will work closely with the project management in developing quality documentation and analysis of project progress. Specific roles and responsibilities are given below:
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate as an active, integrated member of the project team providing analytical support to a portfolio of interventions in the field applying systems thinking.
• Work closely with the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning team and the field staff to ensure that monitoring and evaluation is practical and reflects theory of change.
• Responsible for implementing learning agenda of the project and analysing relevance of the theory of change of the project.
• Conduct assessments; write case studies, learning documents, short articles, etc. and develop internal and external dissemination plans for all products.
• Responsible for carrying regularly the context analysis and monitoring as a crucial input to planning and making adjustments in line with Programme objectives. Particularly monitoring dynamic changes affecting stability, track sudden emergence of opportunities or unexpected threats and define most plausible response and strategies to the changing environment.
• Support an increased focus on inclusiveness in market systems in piloting innovative approaches to achieve Women’s Economic Empowerment.
Education Qualification: Masters in any relevant discipline preferably Social Sciences, with relevant training courses
Experience: Overall 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in relevant positions
Knowledge & Abilities
• A good understanding of the political economy and cultural context of the project areas would be an asset
• Advanced research skills, including the application of established research methods to complex development problems;
• Demonstrated writing skills in the form of publications, analytical papers, etc.
• Proven skills in oral and written communications
• Fluent in Urdu and English
Suitable candidates are invited to submit letter of interest and detailed CVs. Interested candidate should apply at: email@example.com
Last date for submission of application is May 12, 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage both male and female to apply for the position.