Interwood – Careers
Interwood is world’s leading furniture manufacturing company. Interwood offers high quality, affordable and diverse range of furniture. Our show rooms are situated in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. We also export to UK, Norway, Middle-East, Spain, Africa and India.Interwood is an equal opportunity employer. Interwood regularly revises all its jobs and internships at job portal. Applicants who are interested to work with Interwood can look up for new job openings and available positions in careers section and apply with relevant skills. Fill out the necessary profile information and upload your updated CV’s and Resumes. Candidates who closely fit our requirement will be shortlisted and contacted for further assessment. All resumes will be recorded in our database for future consideration.
Interwood Mobel (Pvt) is actively looking for candidates for multiple vacant positions available in the their respective departments based in Karachi.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, MARKETING (Karachi):
• Contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
• Budget, manage and identify advertising opportunities.
• Build and maintain contacts with the media channels and advertising agencies.
• Monitor the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Organize and attend events and exhibitions.
• Develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
• Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
• Evaluate marketing campaigns.
• Monitor competitor activity and deliver presentation on the analysis.
• Get regular feedback from sales staff.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in Marketing
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experience in branding/ BTL activities/ Marketing operations
Candidates matching the above criteria may apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, PRODUCT (Karachi):
Interwood Mobel (Pvt) Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic senior executive with strong analytical skills in its product department
• Responsible for product market research.
• Manage and ensure complete product lifecycle from initiation till maturity /decline.
• Obtain feedback on each product and analyze previous sales trends to forecast targets for the assigned category.
• Conduct gap analysis to identify the potential areas of improvements.
• Ensure product knowledge is provided to sales personnel on timely basis.
• Coordinating with marketing department regarding the performance of products
• Pricing of products based on market position of the company
• Responsible for carrying out demand forecasts
• Review the complete product profile and rectify where necessary
• Responsible for product training of sales staff
• Carry out product based sourcing
• Proficient at Microsoft Excel
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in Marketing or Supply Chain Management
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in marketing/product development & sourcing/ product experience
Interested candidates matching the specified criteria may apply on email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
BILLING OFFICER (Karachi):
• Handles cash, cheques and credit cards deposits on daily basis.
• Collects payment and issues bills, receipts, refunds or change to customers who have made purchases.
• Reconciles receipts with bills on daily basis.
• Prepares and shares showroom daybook on daily basis with the management.
• Reconciles cash in hand daybook with physical cash.
• Responsible for excess cash deposit into bank and record accordingly.
• Carries out additional tasks as assigned by the reporting authority
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
• A minimum of: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
• Good analytical and numeric skills
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
IT SUPPORT OFFICER (Karachi):
• Maintain and administer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, servers, systems software, application software and all configurations.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware/software and other network/system problems, replaces defective components when necessary.
• Responsible for Security Management of the systems.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Provides users with technical support.
• Perform installation of approved software & hardware to business users
• Manage software licensing, and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
• Create user accounts and managing access control based on company policies.
• Minimum of Bachelors in Computer Sciences or an equivalent education from HEC recognized institute
• Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in maintenance.
Interested candidates matching the specified criteria may apply on email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.