GOVERNMENT OF SINDH — IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER LOWER SINPH DRAINAGE CIRCLE HYDERABAD
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment against the following posts:
1. Jeep Driver
Applications of the candidates should be accompanied with two current passport size photographs. C V. attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile. PRC on “D” form coupled with attested Academic / Testimonial Certificates and experience Certificate if required. The applications are sent to the Superintending Engineer, Lower Sindh Drainage Circle, Left Bank Barrage Colony Hyderabad of unemployment cell before 18-07-2019.
1. The Post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the top right side of the envelope and also in the application.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
3. Candidates already employed in Districts / Province / Federal Government / public sector / semi-Government organizations must route their applications through proper channel.
4. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview through publication on the fixed date.
5. For positions requiring specific districts, the applicants must be holding domicile of that respective district.
6. There will be general relaxation of (15) fifteen years in the upper age limit to all the applicants as provided under Notification No. SO.II (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated 14-09-2018.
7. Canvassing in any form / manner by the candidate shall be caused of his / her disqualification.
8. The 5% minority and 15% women quota as per Government policy shall strictly be adhered to.
9. The Candidates should submit their applications within 15 days of the publication.
10. No TA/DA is admissible,
11. Website Sindh Rozgar Scheme: www.sindhrpzgar.gos.pk
SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER LOWER SINDH DRAINAGE CIRCLE HYDERABAD