Government of Pakistan, Islamabad Capital Territory Police
Government of Pakistan ISLAMABAD CAPITAL TERRITORY POLICE
To ensure transparency, fairness and merit, Islamabad Capital Territory Police has assigned responsibility ol conducting recruitment process against the posts of ASls and Constables (physical test, written test and other skills test) to National Testing Service (NTS). The applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female and minorities) to fill the following vacant posts in ICT Police and CTF according to the provincial/regional, women (10%) and minority (S%) quota as laid down by the Federal Government:-
Islamabad Capital Territory Police (ICT CTF) Police Jobs Vacant Positions:
ASI CTF (BS-11)
Constable CTF (BS-07)
Constable Mounted Police (Male) (BS-07)
Constable Band Staff (Male) (BS-07)
CRITERIA FOR CONSTABLES (EX-ARMY MEN).
i. Education: Matric
ii. Minimum Height: S’ to 7″
iii. Chest: 33″ x 34 ‘/,’
iv. Age: 30 years
Conditions for Ex-Army men:
i. Ex-Army men will be enlisted on production of» discharge certificate showing their previous service to have been good or of higher classification subject to fulfilling of aforesaid criteria and successfully qualifying the physical test, written test, skill test and interview.
ii. The break of service between the date of enrollment in the Police and the date of discharge from previous army employ ment shall not exceed two years, and there must not have been more than two breaks of service in all.
iii. No claim to count previous service for pension shall be allowed unless the previous service claimed was declared and verified at the time of enrollment in the Police.
Candidates qualifying physical, written and skill tests shall have to produce following original certificates/documents at the time of interview:
i. Academic certificates
ii. CNIC issued by NADRA
iii. Domicile certificate
iv. 02 passport size photographs with blue background
v. Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non-Muslim) quota
vi. Discharge certificate (for Ex Aimy men)
1. Physical test will include measurement of height/chest, running speed & stamina and relevant applicable test. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water.
2. Passing a test/stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage/test. A candidate failing in any step/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
3. Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) can re-check the physical standards of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police. The decision of the DRB shall be final and not challengeable at any forum or court of law.
4. At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by tlx? Medical Board/Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eye sight less than 6×6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
5. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged/dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
6. Selected candidates shall be bound to accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
7. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel.
8. Government employees shall be entitled for OS years age relaxation as per instructions of the Government.
9. Skill test and interview for the posts of Constables Mounted Police and Band Staff shall be held at Islamabad.
10.No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
11.No TA/DA shall be admissible for coming for test/interview.
12. Application forms and the procedure to apply for the vacancies are available on our official website www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk as well as on the National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk
13.The eligible candidates may submit their applications for recruitment within IS days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
14.For further information visit our website or contact 051-8444441.
Assistant Inspector General of Police (Establishment)
Capital Territory Police, Islamabad
Newspaper Advertisement :