ISLAMABAD ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT REQUIRED
Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 2.7 million customers with annual revenue base of over Rs.100 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal.
IESC0 is actively looking for high caliber professionals and invites applications from candidates for the position of Technical Consultant who will be offered Lump Sum Package on contract basis, extendable with mutual agreement on satisfactory performance. The candidates are expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and proactive management style.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors of IESC0, the incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring that appropriate advice is given to the board on all Technical matters for maintaining an effective role for smooth running of system, stability and improvement of the system, procurement of material, planning and engineering of distribution system, workable proposals for augmentation / addition of power transformers, overall system of grids station as well as transmission lines and any other assignments given by the Chief Executive Officer IESC0 on time to time basis.
Qualification & Experience:
BE/B.Sc Electrical (Power) Engineering degree in 1sl Division (at-least 60% marks) / 2.5 CGPA from any HEC recognized University & registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Preference will be given to the candidate holding a Master Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Power Engineering. At-least 30 years of Experience in Power Sector, preferably in DISCOs/ Govt. Organizations.
Salary Package, Tenure & Age Limit:
Market based competitive salary package.(Negotiate-able at the time to Interview). Initial contract shall be for a period of One (1) year, extendable with mutual agreement on satisfactory performance. Age Limit: upto 62 Years
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Computer Literacy (MS Windows, MS-Office, Internet & E-mail) is mandatory.
2. Candidates already working in Govt./Serni Govt. Organization should apply alongwith NOC of their Department issued on its letter pad.
3. Attested photocopies of following documents should be attached with applications:-
a. All Educational Certificates/Degrees.
b. Experience Certificates on letter pad of Concerned Organization.
c. Computerized CNIC
d. Domicile Certificate
e. Computer Literacy Certificate
f. Two Photographs
g. Departmental Permission Certificate (where applicable)
4. Detailed CV/Resume alongwith covering letter and testimonials should be dispatched to the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement
5. Incomplete applications in any respect and those received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
6. Dismissed employee of any organization should not apply.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. No TA/DA is permissible.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR) IESCO
pid (I) 4599/18
IESC0 Head Office, Street-40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad Tel: 051-9252080, Fax: 051-9253071