NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MODERN LANGUAGES SECTOR H-9, ISLAMABAD
National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad requires the services of the following on Regular basis:-
Post: Senior Instructor (BPS-17)
First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 Years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3al division in the academic career. Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be Considered.
1. Applicants are required to submit two copies of the applications/dossiers, detailed CV alongwith attested copies of all Education/Professional documents and bank draft of Rs.500/-(non-refundable) favoring Rector, NUML Islamabad should reach the office of the Admn NUML, Sector H-9, Islamabad till 29-03-2019.
2. Job Application Form can be downloaded from numl.edu.pk/Careers.aspx
3. Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
4. Those who have previously applied for a position should apply afresh.
5. The University reserves the rights not to fill any position/withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained by any means.
7. The candidates applying for the position must enlist the attached documents with signature.
8. All teaching posts are to be filled on open merit basis.
9. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
Director Administration Tel: 051-9265075