Join the Jazz Distribution Network 7th Largest 5G Mobile Network VEON
Join the Jazz Distribution Network
Jazz is part of the 7th largest international mobile operator VEON, which provides tele-data and media communication. We are Pakistan’s leading telecommunication providers and operators of the largest network of Pakistan. Along with our 3G/4G cell sites, we have JazzCash, an extensive mobile financial services network spread across the country to facilitate the unbanked section of the population. We are expanding in Pakistan, and you can be part of our distribution network as a Jazz Franchisee, in the following cities:
Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar Cantt, Multan, Wazirabad, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Muridke, Talagang, Chakwal, Khanpur, Kot Samaba/Rahim Yar Khan, Khudian Khas, Kotla Arab AM Khan, Shakargarh, Chowk Munda, Yazman, Taunsa, Sangla Hill, Liaqat Pur, Taranda Muhammad Pannah.
Jazz Franchisees will:
• Build the distributor outlet as per the given plan
• Develop Sales & Distribution and Customer Services & Network according to the stated policies
• Satisfy customers with the products and services of Jazz
• Enhance business with Jazz and invest as much as possible
• Take responsibility of your distributor with devotion and interest
To be a Jazz Franchisee, you must:
• Have graduated from a government affiliated university
• Agree to the long-term contract with Jazz
• Be financially stable because according to specified conditions, Jazz Distributor outlet will be built at the best location for which a large investment will be required
• Preferably have experience in Distribution Operations from a multinational company
If you fit the criteria above, this is how you can apply:
• Download the Franchise Application Form from the website https://www.jazz.com.pk/fa
• Submit a non-refundable pay order or demand draft of Rs. 10,000 as a processing fee, in favour of “PMCL”. Please note that a crossed cheque will not be acceptable
• Send your applications to:
Manager Channel Operations, Jazz Digital Headquarters DHQ-1, 1st Floor, 1-A, Kohistan Road, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad-Pakistan.
Last date of submission is 01st April, 2019.
Jazz reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reason thereof, and our decision will be final.
Users shall type ‘dam* and send SMS to 8000 and an amount of Rs. 10 inclusive of all taxes will be deducted for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam Fund.