Jubilee life Insurance is looking for Oracle Developers for its Karachi office.
LIFE AT JUBILEE LIFE
Being part of the Jubilee Life family is a unique and rewarding experience, and the promise we make to each and every one of our employees is that we will treat you the way we expect to be treated by you – with honesty, openness and transparency. You may have heard a lot of companies say that employees are their greatest assets, but at Jubilee Life we go the extra mile to make sure that members of the Jubilee Life family know that they are valued.
Our open and inclusive company culture means that, whether you’re a top executive or a trainee, your opinion and input is welcome and helps shape the company’s direction and strategy. At Jubilee Life we are proud that there are no career dead-ends or glass ceilings and that our skilled team members come from all backgrounds and beliefs.
Minimum Requirement: Relevant Bachelor degree or higher BS/BE (CS/CE/SE/IT) with minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of software development life cycles and methodologies and their implementation in workplace.
- Proficiency in designing, developing and tuning complex SQL queries and PL/SQL scripts
- Experience of Oracle report and form development on different versions.
- Participate in and contribute to technical requirements, operational support documentation, and collaborative design discussions to convert business requirements into technical solution.
- Development of reports / applications that will supply the information necessary to satisfy the requirements of users throughout the organization.
- Design,develop, and maintain tools and scripts to help unit testing, development and QA Assist with the design, construction and integration of existing relational databases and data warehouse infrastructure
How To Apply: Interested Candidates can Send their Profile at Shazia.email@example.com
We are an equal Opportunity Employer