Junior Officer Risk & Compliance
Experience: 2-3 years of risk & compliance experience in banking sector
Minimum Qualification: MBA Finance Should possess excellent communication & presentation skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify risks on ongoing basis, Categorizing risk, Risk Scoring & creating an enterprise wide Risk Register in coordination with different functions.
• Designing and rewiewing Risk Mitigation Methodologies on on going basis.
• Monitoring and reviewing of Risk Mitigation Methodologies.
• Designing reports for the progress of Risk Management & highlighting major risks that need immediate attention of Management.
• Monitoring the Results after the application of Risk Control.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can send their C.V’s at email@example.com mentioning position applied for in the subject line.