OFFICE OF THE DEAN
KHYBER COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY. PESHAWAR
Applications are invited for the following vacant post in Khyber College of Dentistry Peshawar from the candidates having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Merged areas fulfilling the requisite requirements.
Term and Conditions:
1. Application on the prescribed forth (available from the Office of the undersigned or can be downloaded from www.kcd.edu.pk/) accompanied with curriculum vitae, attested photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas, Academic Certificates, PMDC Certificate, House Job Certificates, experience certificates and research articles (in case of faculty positions) must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 of the publication of this advertisement during working hours.
a) Services of selected/appointed candidates will be governed under the MTI Act 2015 & regulations/PM&DC Rules & Regulations (in case of faculty positions) made in this context and their services will be on the terms & conditions mentioned in appointment order. However, on their Selection/appointment as Institutional Employee” they will have to resign from Govt. Service if any.
b) For Serial No. 1 to 8 a demand draft of Rs.1000/- and for S.No. 9 to 13, a demand draft of Rs.500/- payable in name of Dean KCD Peshawar shall be attached with the prescribed form as processing fee.
2. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done through written test wherever so required.
3. The applicants will be entitled for receipt of acknowledgment of their application forms if delivered personally.
4. If the closing date fixed forthe receipt of application form fails on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
5. Any application after the dosing date and time shall stand rejected.
6. Both in-service and fresh candidates can apply. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel.
7. The Scrutiny Committee/Selection Committee shall be competent to reject application which is incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to The Dean KCD for review. The decision of the BOG shall be final.
8. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement of the institution.
9. 2% of the above posts are reserved for disable candidates.
10. Any candidates may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/she was:
a) Convicted by court of law.
b) Dismissed from public service.
c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means.
f) Submitforged certificates.
g) Tempers with the entry in his/her age or academic/experience certificates.-
Say No To Corruption