Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Post Graduate Courses in Basic Medical Sciences
Applications are invited on prescribed form obtainable from the office of Associate Dean, Post Graduate Medical Education, Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar, for admission to 8th Batch of Post Graduate Courses in Basic Medical Sciences for the Session (2019-2021) in the following disciplines:
1. MBBS from an institution recognized by PM&DC with valid registration.
2. The candidates must have completed house job at institution approved by PM&DC.
1. The application form can also be downloaded from our College website www.kgmc.cdu.pk. The application form fee will be deposited at the time of submitting application form.
2. The application must reach the office of Associate Dean Post Graduate Medical Hducation within 15 days after publication of the advertisement.
3. Application form fee is Rs. 2000/- and is non-refundable.
4. Incomplete form or application received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Candidates must appear in an entry test conducted by the relevant department of institution.
6. Candidates possessing experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
7. Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government / Private Institution I Organization should apply through proper with documented proof channel and should also send an advance copy of application along with the relevant documents.
8. Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government / Private Institution / Organization must submit NOC from the concerned Institution/Organization within 30 days after initial selection failing which the selection will be deemed to have lapsed.
9. It is further emphasized that as this Post Graduate qualification is a full time task, the selected candidates must get leave/ deputation from the concerned institution within two months, otherwise the admission will be cancelled.
10. The selection of the candidates by the Postgraduate Medical Education Committee shall be final.
11. Original documents will be presented in person for verification during the interview.
12. During the session of admission the candidate can’t continue any degree/diploma training, if found the admission will be cancelled.
13. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
Khyber Girls Medical College, Block No. IV, PDA Building, Phase V, Havatabad, Peshawar
“SAY NO TO DRUGS”