Vacant Positions at KMU – May 2019
Applications are invited from the Pakistani citizens (male/female) for the following faculty positions from all over the Pakistan, while for the administrative positions from the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa only
Detailed eligibility criteria along with application form is attached.
(Committed to Excellence in Academics & Research)
Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar Ph: 9217703,9217696 Fax: 9217704
Applications are invited from the Pakistani citizens (male/female) for the following faculty positions from all over the Pakistan, while for the administrative positions from the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa only:
KMU Administration Block, Peshawar
1. Treasurer BPS-20
Minimum Qualification & Experience
a. Eligibility: The candidate shall be an eminent professional in the field of financial management, accounting and auditing.
b. Academic Qualifications: First Division degree (16 years of education) in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or Chartered Accountancy.
Experience: 18 years of wide ranging experience in financial management, accounting and auditing, and administration in BPS-17 or equivalent and above.
KMU Institute of Basic Medical Sciences (IBMS) Peshawar
2. Assistant Professor Pharmacology BPS-19
a) PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field as determined by HEC
b) M. Phil or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution.
a) No experience is required
b) 04-years teaching/ research experience in an HEC recognized university or a post-graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
Minimum Number of Publications: Nil
3. Assistant Professor Histopathology BPS-19
4. Assistant Professor Hematology BPS-19
KMU Institute of Health Professions Education & Research (IHPE&R) Peshawar
5. Associate Professor BPS-20 As per PM&DC criteria
6. Lecturer BPS-18
KMU Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Kohat
7. Professor Pharmacology BPS-21 As per PM&DC Criteria
8. Associate Professor Orthopedics BPS-20
9. Associate Professor Psychiatry BPS-20
10. Associate Professor Radiology BPS-20
11. Associate Professor ENT BPS-20
12. Associate Professor Pathology BPS-20
13. Assistant Professor Anatomy BPS-19
14. Assistant Professor Anesthesia BPS-19
15. Assistant Professor Radiology BPS-19
16. Assistant Professor Pathology BPS-19
KMU Institute of Dental Sciences (KIDS), Kohat
17. Professor Prosthodontics BPS-21 As per PM&DC Criteria
18. Professor Operative Dentistry BPS-21
19. Professor Orthodontics BPS-21
20. Professor Oral Biology BPS-21
21. Associate Professor Oral Biology BPS-20
22. Associate Professor Science of Dental Material BPS-20
23. Associate Professor Orthodontics BPS-20 –
24. Assistant Professor Dental Biomaterial BPS-19
25. Assistant Professor Orthodontics BPS-19
26. Assistant Professor Operative Dentistry BPS-19
27. Assistant Professor Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery BPS-19
KMU Institute of Nursing Sciences (INS), Peshawar
28. Lecturer Nursing BPS-18 02 RN, RM with Post RN, BSN (sixteen years of education from HEC recognized university, DAI) o 2 Years post degree experience Valid PNC license
KMU Institute of Paramedical Sciences (IPMS), Peshawar
29. Lecturer Dental Technology BPS-18
a) BS/B.Sc (Hons) (16 Years of education) in Dental Technology from HEC recognized University/ Institute. OR
b) MS (18 years of education) in Dental Technology from HEC recognized University/ Institute.
a) Two years teaching/ clinical experience in the field of Dental Technology, in case of (a).
b) No teaching experience is required in case of (b). Minimum Number of Publications: Nil
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
❖ Applications on prescribed form available on KMU website: www.kmu.edu.pk along with three attested recent passport size photograph, attested copies of educational testimonials (degrees/certificates & DMCs), experience certificates and copy of Computerized National Identity Card along with a Bank receipt as per following details, duly deposited in (Online Account No.0977029551007356, Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) Limited) in favor of Khyber Medical University, as application processing fee (non-refundable), should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 17-06- 2019:
S. No. Teaching Faculty / Administrative Posts Application Processing Fee (Rs.)
1. Professor (BPS-21) 4500/-
2. Associate Professor(BPS-20) 3600/-
3. BPS-20 (Administrative Positions) 2000/-
4. BPS-17 to BPS-19 1000/-
❖ In service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit NOC from their concerned Departments/Organizations along with their respective application forms.
❖In case of semester system, CGPA-3.00 out of 4.00 shall be considered as first division and CGPA less than 3 shall be considered as second division.
❖ Selection of post mentioned at S. No. 01 shall be made in accordance with the provision of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities, Act 2016 and in the manner prescribed by the University.
❖Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor shall submit three (03) sets of publications along with job application form. Soft copies of Research Publications are also required to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
❖ Selection shall be made in the manner prescribed by the University. Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
❖No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test & interview.
❖Incomplete application form without required documents (Bank receipt & testimonials etc.) or those received after the due date shall not be acceptable/ entertained.
❖The number of posts can be increased /decreased as per requirement of KMU.
❖Where an advertisement is withdrawn after the post(s) has/have been advertised a notice (corrigendum) canceling such advertisement shall be published.
Note: Errors are liable to rectification by the University; the Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel the number of post(s)
REGISTRAR KHYBER MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Phase 05, Hayatabad, Peshawar Phone: 091-9217703, 091-9217696 Fax: 091-9217704