Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Employees Social Security Institution Job, Medical Officer, Computer Operator
Applications are invited for the below mentioned positions from Domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Including newly merged tribal districts) fulfilling the mentioned criteria.
S# Name of Vacancy
1. Medical Officer (Anaesthesia) (Male Female)
2. Medical Officer (Male)
3. Women Medical Officer
4. Computer Operator
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates serving in government semi government, and autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview.
2. Short listing will be based on the screening test conducted by NTS.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease Number of Posts as per requirement.
5. Relaxation of age is admissible as per rules.
6. Candidates should be eligible in all respeel by the last date of receipt of the application.
7. NTS will charge Rs. 460/- for every Application Form from candidates.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. General terms & conditions and other details are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
10. Candidates will be responsible for wrong information and late forms submission.
11. Candidates shall produce original documents al the lime of interview.
12. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC/PMDC must be provided.
13. All quotas are reserved as per Provincial Government Policy.
How to Apply:
1. Application form along with deposit slip are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk. Form must be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered final for further process.
2. Please deposit your prescribed test fee mentioned on your deposit slip at any online branches of ABL, MBL, MCB or liBL.
3. Separate application forms may be submitted along with fee for applying in more than one categories/positions.
4. Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form along with Fee deposited slip (NTS Copy), Attested photocopies of Educational/Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter: Plot No-96, Street No 04, H-8/1. Islamabad.
5. Last date to apply is 22 April 2019 (Tuesday).
1. NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
2. For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center a 051-8444441.
Director General ESSI