GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
KHYBER PAKHTUNTKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based positions on purely fixed pay and project-based-contract: –
Terms & Conditions:-
• Interested individuals must send attested copies of required educational documents, domicile and CNIC copy through postal address given below. Applications submitted by hand will not be accepted.
• Applicants must clearly specify the location applied for on the top right comer of the envelope.
• Incomplete/unclear applications will not be accepted.
• Local candidates with domicile of the advertised locations will be given preference.
• The deadline for receiving applications is September 09, 2019.
• The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application by giving cogent reasons.
• The candidates shall bring their original documents and CNIC when appearing for the interview.
• Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
• KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
Assistant Director Human Resources Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Plot# 134,135,136, Industrial Estate, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar, KP