Khyber Pakhtunkhwa IT Board Jobs 2 April 19, Project Manager Durshat Project
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public scctor autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project based position on purely fixed pay and contractual basis:
How to Apply:
• Interested individuals may visit http://applv.imsciences.edu.pk/ for further details, and apply online.
• Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
• The last date for submission of applications is April 15. 2019.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• ‘Terms and Conditions’ are given in detail on the online Application Form and shall apply to the screening process.
• Candidates who have already applied against the initial advertisement for the post of Project Manager (Durshal Project) shall be considered for the screening process and should not apply afresh against the re-advertisement.
• KBITB reserves the right not to fill any advertised post.
• The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application by giving cogent reasons.
• Candidates qualifying the test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience and only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
• The candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interview.
• KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.