MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the Institution. The Board of Governors desires to strengthen the Finance and Accounts department and wishes to hire the services of an energetic and dynamic individual having the will to work in a challenging environment as Finance Director. Applications are invited from candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost and Management Accountant, or hold an acceptable equivalent qualification, or a Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounts, with at least ten year’s post-qualification experience in Finance and/or Accounts in a major private or public company/institution.
1. Applications should be accompanied by testimonials, two recent references and a passport-sized photograph.
2. The selected candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary and fringe benefits package.
3. The position shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of three years, extendable at the discretion of the Board.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. No traveling expenses will be admissible.
6. Applications, with a covering letter and detailed curriculum vitae, should be sent to the following address before the close of the business day on 19th August 2019.
Board of Governors
Medical Teaching Institutions,
Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
Phone : 0992-9311152 website: www.ath.gov.pk