OFFICE OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION
KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL/KMC/KCD, PESHAWAR
The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and Amendments therein. MTI, KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias.
Applications are invited for the following positions (on prescribed form):-
Hospital Director (full time)
Nursing Director (Full Time / Non-Practicing) & Emergency Department
1. The positions shall be filled 011 contract basis for a period of 05 (Five) years, shall be eligible for re-appointment on performance basis.
2. Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. In service candidates should obtain NOC or leave sanction from parent department.
2. Their services shall be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reforms Amendment Act. 2018 and Amendments/Regulations therein.
3. In complete and late submitted application will not be entertained. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he / she was, Convicted by court of law, Dismissed from public service, Knowingly furnishes any false information, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means. Submits forged certificates, Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
4. Applications received after due date will not be entertained which is 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
5. No TA/ DA will be allowed.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application form (downloadable from the Hospital website www.kth.gov.pk) must accompany bank draft of Rs. 2000/- (Nonrefundable) in favour of Hospital Director MTI KTH account No. 5761 Bank of Khyber main branch Code No. 0121
2. Application accompanied with complete CV valid and academic / experience / domicile certificates, degree, diploma along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested, including the names and addresses of three referees, should be sent to this office within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. Copy of valid PMDC Registration for the post of ELD & PNC registration for the post of Nursing Director shall be attached.
Chairman Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institution,
Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.
Phone No. 091-9224350
Say no to Corruption