King Edward Medical University Jobs 21 April 19, Project Manager
Applications are invited for appointment of following Non-Teaching posts for the Project “Establishment of New Campus of KEMU, Muridke Narowal Road, District Sheikhupura” on Adhoc / Contract basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made according to the University Cadre (Contract) rules.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate / employee).
3. Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed across the board. However, female candidates will be given 8 years relaxation as per government notification No. SORi(S&GAD)9~36/81 dated 21.05.2012.
4. Applicants having Punjab Domicile are required to submit application / dossiers on the prescribed Proforma available at the University website i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk/careers/ along with attested copies of documents, degree, certificates, CNfC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs.
5. Application Proforma should be filled and submit in the university office (Room No. 01), KEMU along with a bank draft / pay order of Rs. 1500 in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
6. The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
7. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
9. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
10. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
11. No TA & DA will be allowed.
12. Last date of submission of applications is 04.05.2019.
VICE CHANCELLOR, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.