KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY. LAHORE
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis against 03% Disable Quota for different categories of following posts:-
2. Junior Clerk
3. Naib Qasid
5. Sanitary Worker
• Both Male/ Female Disabled Persons having Domicile of Province of the Punjab can apply.
• Recruitment will be made according to recruitment policy of Govt, of the Punjab/ KEMU. Lahore.
• Appointment will be on contract basis, extendable subject to good performance, as per contract policy.
• Disabled persons who are already in Govt, services should apply through proper channel.
• Complete application on plain paper alongwith attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, latest 02 photographs, domicile, National ID Card etc. shall reach this institution (Room # 1 diary section) by closing time i.e. 03:00 pm.
• Incomplete application will not be entertained in any case.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/ interview.
• Age relaxation in Upper Age Limit for disabled persons as per Government Policy.
• Disabled persons shall attach certificate of disability issued by the District Assessment Board only those disabled persons shall be eligible who have been declared by the Assessment Board to be disabled but fit for the job applied.
• Date and place of interview will be communicated in the interview call after short listing.
• All the degrees and certificate will be verified and candidates who submit Bogus/ Fake documents will not be considered and their appointment will be terminated if they have been appointed on the basis of these documents.
• The selection will be made on merit.
• Candidate will bring original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
• Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
• Further information can be obtained from the University office.
• No TA & DA will be allowed.
• Last date for submission of application is 10.07.2019.
King Edward Medical University,
Nela Gunbad, Anarkali, Lahore.