KMC Municipal Secretariat Tender Notice 9 Mar 2019 Graveyard Maintenance
NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
SINGLE STAGE – ONE ENVELOPE SYSTEM OF SPPRA
Tenders in sealed covers are invited for the following works from reputable firms, having experience of similar nature of works. Eligibility criteria is attached In Tender Document:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tender schedule shall be as follows:
2. In case of any reason, the tenders are not responded on the above dates, the tender documents will be available for sale upto 19.04.2019 and opening of tenders will be on 22.04.2019.
3. The tender documents will be issued to the firms on submission of application in their original letterhead along with Pay Order from any scheduled bank in the favour of KMC for tender cost as mentioned above. In other case the tender documents can be downloaded from SPPRA website & can be dropped on the date & time given in this NIT along with a Pay Order of tender cost as mentioned above otherwise tender will be rejected. All Pay Orders should have validity of at least 04 Months from the day of submission to KMC.
4. Tender in sealed cover superscripted with the name of supply should be dropped in the tender box kept in the Office of The Director (CM), MC, Secretariat, situated at 2nd Floor Room No, 19, KMC Main Building, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi (Tel: No. 021-99215795).
5. In case the date of opening will be declared as a public holiday by the Government or non-working day due to force majeure the next official working day shall be deemed to be the date for sale, submission and opening of tenders at the same time.
6. Substantially Responsive Bid:
Only those bids, which comply with the each eligibility & minimum qualification criteria attached with the tender documents shall be declared substantially responsive bids and will be eligible for further evaluation, otherwise the same will be declared as non-responsive/rejected.
7. Bid security of the bid amount In the form of a Pay Order or Bank Guarantee from any scheduled bank should be enclosed with the tender which will be retained till finalization of the case.
8. Canvassing in connection with tenders is strictly prohibited and tenders submitted by the contractors who resort to canvassing will be liable for rejection.
KMC may reject all or any bid or proposal at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposals, subject to the relevant provisions of SPP Rules 2010 (Amended 2017).
Director (CM) MC Secretariat, KMC