Directorate General Emergency Service (Rescue 1122 KPK) (333)
SITUATION VACANT RESCUE-1122
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to District Peshawar, Mardan Bannu, Mansehra, Swabi, Lower Dir, Kohat, Chitral, Charsadda, Dir Upper, Haripur and Swat is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Tribal Districts for following vacant positions on Regular Basis. Females are encouraged to apply.
• Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt/WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation, up to the age of 55 years.
• Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
• Candidates may contact PTS for any query / enquiry regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result, display of provisional and final list of candidates, etc.
• The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
• Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
• The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
• Only WAPDA Employee’s Children will be considered for appointment against Employee Children quota.
• Last date for submission of applications is 16.09.2019 (Monday).
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates may register themselves, their information through PTS candidate portal on its website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link available in project details.
• Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made by PTS.
• Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
• Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to the PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
• Deposited amount is not refundable / non-transferable.
• Submission of hard copy of the application form to PTS is not required.
• Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
• Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
• Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
• For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result candidates may contact to PTS UAN # (051-111-111-787)
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 042-99202211 Ext: 2369, 2084