KP Health Care Commission Jobs 24 April 2019, Senior Inspector
Applications are invited from qualified and highly motivated candidates (both male and female having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions on contract basis. Initially for a period of three years. Terms and conditions apply.
1. KPHCC reserve the authority/rights to increase, decrease or abolish any advertised post and can stop the recruitment and selection process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
2. All selected candidates must be willing to serve anywhere within the Province where their services may be needed, as determined by KPHCC.
3. All the appointments will be purely on a contractual basis, which can be extended on the basis of performance/requirements as per the KPHCC Policy.
4. Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policy).
5. The quota for Minorities, Female, Disabled is reserved as per existing Rules & regulations
6. Valid/Authentic Courses/certificates (relevant discipline) from reputed institute/Organization will have an added value.
Terms & Conditions
1. The services of the appointees will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission (KPHCC) Act 2015 and rules/ regulations made there under.
2. Persons currently serving with a KP Government Organization/Department should apply through proper channel. (Copy of NOC from the parent Department must be attached along with the application).
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Incomplete applications/documents will not be entertained after due date and will stand rejected.
6. All Applications (on prescribed form) must be accompanied with CV, documents (Attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, educational/ experience/Courses, Certificates, etc.).
7. The Candidate will be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated from public service, or knowingly furnishes any false information or suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification or attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means or submits forged certificates or tampers with his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
8. A bank demand draft of Rs 500/- in favor of “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission” must be attached with the Application Form as processing fee (Non-Refundable) for each position.
9. Candidates Applying for more than one Position must use separate envelope for each position clearly mentioning name of post on the Top right comer.
10. Application will be only accepted on KPHCC prescribed Form which can be only downloaded from KPHCC Website: www.hcc.gkp.pk
11. Non-compliance of any of the above stated terms and conditions; the application will stand rejected.
12. Applications must reach to the office of Khyher Pakhtunkhwa Healthcare commission via REGISTERED MAIL/COMER. Services before the closing Date (within 15 days after publication of this advertisement by hand submission of applications will not be entertained). Application received after due date will not be entertained.
Chief Executive Office
Khyber PakhtunkhwaHealth Care Commission,
Unit FF-01 Deans Trade Centre, Islamia Road, Peshawar Cantt PHONE: 091-9213245, Fax: 091-9213254 www.hcc.gkp.pk