KP Southern Area Development Project SADP Jobs 17 April 19, Project Director
Request for application
The Government of Pakistan has received funds from Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF), World Bank towards the cost of Southern Area Development Project (SADP), being implemented in the Southern Districts of Dera Ismail Khan, Tank and Lakki Marwat of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The PMU SADP invites application of the eligible candidates (Individual Consultant) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA for the following project position to be filled on purely contract basis.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Detailed TORs for the above listed positions can be seen at: http://sadp.gkp.pk/stafftors.
2. Application form can be downloaded from http://sadp.gkp.pk. (The department can upload the application form/TORs on its own web address and that web address* can be mentioned over there).
3. Experience with multi-sectorial community development projects will be an added advantage.
4. Incomplete application / or the ones received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview, whereas no TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
6. The Competent authority reserves the right for not filling, or cancel the recruitment process by assigning a reason.
7. Complete application on the prescribed form along with the academics and experience degrees/certificates, computerized CNIC, domicile certificate and a recent photo duly attested should reach the address given below.
8. Hiring will be made as per the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF borrower for Individual Consultants (July, 2016).
9. Applications clearly mentioning the job title on the envelope with a covering letter; updated CV and attested copies of relevant testimonials should reach on or before 29/4/2019 on the following address.
To Procurement Specialist, PMU Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Southern Area Development Project (KP-SADP), Qasim Road Banglow#3, D.I.Khan