KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FOOD SAFETY & HALAL FOOD AUTHORITY
The Directorate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority invites the applications through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fulfill the vacant positions for its expansion to other districts of KP namely Khyber, Kurram, Charsadda, Nowshera, Swabi, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Malakand, Buner, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Hangu, Haripur, Mansehra, Chitral.
01. Assistant Director (Food Safety) (BS-17)
M.Sc. (Hons)/M.Phil./MS in Food Science & Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management / Food Safety and Control / Food Nutrition & Science from HEC recognized University. OR Masters / B.Sc. (Hons)/BS in Food Science & Technology / Food Safety & Quality Management / Food Safety and Control/Food Nutrition & science from HEC recognized University with two years’ experience in food standards after acquiring qualification OR Masters/B.Sc. (Hons)/BS Biological Sciences with one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Control from HEC recognized University with two years’ experience in food standards after acquiring qualification.
02. Food Safety Officer (BS-16)
Masters/B.Sc. (Hons) /BS in Food Sciences &Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management/Food Safety and Control / Food Nutrition & science from HEC Recognized University OR Masters / B.Sc. (Hons) / BS Biological Sciences with one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Control from HEC recognized University. Maximum age Limit 35
03. Computer Operator (BS-16)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (2nd division) in Computer Science/ Information Technology with typing speed of 35 w.p.m OR B A/BSc with one-year Computer Diploma from the recognized institute with typing speed of 35 w.p.m 20-30
04. Assistant (BS-16)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (2nd division). Must have computer proficiency 06 months certificate from a recognized institute.
05. Photographer (BS-11)
Intermediate with diploma in photography or a Bachelor with 02 years’ experience in the field of photography.
06. Electrician/ Generator Operator (BS-05)
Matric or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and should have 03 years relevant experience
07. Driver (BS-05)
licensing authority with at least three years’ experience preference will be given to individuals with domicile of district where post is advertised
08. Naib Qasid (BS-04)
Matric Certificate from BISE preference will be given to individuals with domicile of district where post is advertised
09. Chowkidar (BS-04)
Middle school certificate preference will be given to individuals with domicile of district where post is advertised
10. Sweeper (BS-03)
Primary school certificate preference will be given to individuals with domicile of district where post is advertised
The criteria against each post are as under:
Terms & conditions:
1. Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained. Any false/ incorrect information will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage even after the test/selection.
2. The candidate has to provide original documents at the time of interview.
3. Pakistan Testing Service’s (PTS) prescribed application form shall be submitted along with fee deposit slip (PTS copy) and attested copy of CNIC and all academic/ experience documents.
4. PTS test will serve for screening purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the post test process by the Authority.
5. The candidates already in-service of the government / autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
7. The relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Provincial Government Rules.
8. Filling in of the positions reserved on the basis of quota will be observed according to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Policy.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number posts or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
(i) The prescribed PTS Applications are available at PTS website www.pts.org.pk
(ii)Applications along with required documents must reach to PTS headquarter 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazale Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad within 15 days of advertisement date.
(iii) Candidates are required to stay connect with PTS website & UAN No. 051-111-111-787, for any information and updates/query.
Assistant Director Human Resource,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority