Law Admission Test (LAT) 2019-20 for Admission in FIVE-YEAR UNDERGRADUATE
LLB DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (Law-LAT) (or candidates desiring to get admission in five-year undergraduate U8 Degree Programme in HEOP8C recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and their accredited affiliated colleges, as per directions of the Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6. 2018 and Judgment dated August 31. 2018 passed in C.P.134/2012.
Division of Questions Marks Nature of Questions
Essay (either in English or Urdu) IS 200 Words (maximum)
Personal Statement (either in English or Urdu) 10 200 Words (maximum)
MCQs: English 20 Synonyms/Antonyms/ Prepositions
MCQs: General Knowledge 20
MCQs: Islamic Studies 10
MCQs: Pakistan Studies 10
MCQs. Urdu 10 Vocabulary
MCQs: Math S Basic Math
Total Markes 100 Passing Marks SO
Who Can Apply for the Test?
• Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent.
• Students wtio have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited.
Date of Examination
• The test will be conducted on Sunday. july 14, 2019. Any change in the examination date will be communicated through http://etc.hec.gov.pfc
• Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
• Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number while filling online application form.
• A print-out of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination Centre.
Details of Examination Centers
How to Register
■ Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk foe online registration.
• in ease of any difficulty during online registration, please send email at email@example.com or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centres for guidance.
• Test fee worth Rs. SOW-is to be deposited online/ATM or thrcKjgh bank draft in the Account No. 1742 7900 1J3401. Account Title: Higher Education Commission. Bank: Habib 8ank limited. Branch Code: 1742
Deadline for Online Registration
• last date for online registration is June IS, 2019.