Mangla Dam Organization Job 6 April 2019, Electrician, Laboratory Assistant, Rigger, Bus Conductor
Applications are invited from the candidates to fill in the following vacant posts for Mangla Dam Organization. The appointments will be made on contract basis for period of one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
2- Laboratory Assistant
5- Bus Conductor
8- Lab. Attendant
10- Sanitary Worker
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post, available on WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk will be considered for short listing,
• All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Government policy.
• Only local candidates can apply for the post mentioned at Serial No. 6 to 10.
• Children of WAPDA Employees only are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employee Children. The application must accompany the requisite documents i.e. Certificate from the concerned office that no child has been employed against the said quota either on daily wages or contract basis.
• No TA/ DA will be allowed to candidates for (skill based) test and interview by WAPDA.
• General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit expect 03 years of age relexation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled casts; Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan. Age will be calculated as on closing date for submission of application.
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
• Skill test & interview by WAPDA Selection Board shall be conducted from short listed candidates.
• Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled with a copy of CNIC, Domicile, Attested copies of all Educational/ Experience Certificates and 02 recent passport size photographs, in the office of Chief Engineer/ PD (MDOI MDRP) WAPDA, Mangla within 15-Days from the date of Publication of this advertisement.
• Name of the post applied for shall be written on the top right corner of the envelop.
• Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after due date will be rejected.
“DONATE FOR DIAMER-BASHA & MOHMAND DAMS”