MD MS MDS Part-1 Exam April 2019, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University PIMS
SHAHEED ZULFIQAR AH BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (PIMS), ISLAMABAD
MS – Surgery & Allied Disciplines
MD – Medicine & Allied Disciplines
MDS – Dental & Allied Disciplines
of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad will be held on 28 April, 2019 (Sunday) simultaneously at Islamabad. Lahore and Karachi.
Eligibility: Residency Training Programs / Instructions
1. Candidate must possess MBBS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC.
2. Must possess one year house job from a PMDC recognized institution.
3. Permanent valid registration with PM&DC.
4. In case of foreign candidate, valid registration with Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
5. Form can be downloaded from university website and submitted along with prescribed fee (Challan/Pay order Bank Draft in favour of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad) on or before 05 April 2019 with normal fees.
6. Form can be submitted by hand / courier at the Department of Examination, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (PIMS), Sector G-8/3, Islamabad.
For Further Information and Result Keep Visiting Our Website www.szabmu.edu.pk or Contact 051-9262079. 051-9107705
Examinations will be held Simultaneously at Islamabad-Lahore & Karachi on 28th April 2019
Last dates for application submission are
with Normal Fee (Rs. 16,000/- Not refundable)
with Double Fee (Rs. 32,000/- Not refundable)
Incomplete form or form received after due date will not be entertained
The passing criteria is based on percentile system and the topper candidates will be adjusted according to the available seats.
Candidates will be provisionally selected based upon their admission entry test. However their credentials will be verified later on; if any discrepancy found, their candidature will be deemed as canceled.
Result declared successful/passed will be valid for one year from the date of announcement.
Prof. Dr Tariq Iqbal
Controller of Examinations SZABMU (PIMS), Sector G-8/3, Islamabad