MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Act. 2015 and granted autonomous status to the Institution. MTI, AMC / ATH requires the services of the following.
1. Manager Quality Assurance
• Masters Degree in Total Quality Management (TQM). Business Management/ Social Sciences or related Held from recognized University or a Medical Graduate with the M.B.B.S. and Masters in Public Health or Health Administration
• Additional qualifications, Such as CP HQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) will be an advantage
• Five years relevant experience
• Experience of coordination of third-party survey for a healthcare institution, e.g. JC1, CBAHI, etc. will be an advantage
• Supervise activities related to improvement of clinical and service quality within the hospital in close collaboration with al l staff especially medical and nursing staff.
• Should be familiar with national and international certification standards, including the Joint Commission International.
• The incumbent will facilitate establishing, implementing, and maintaining quality management systems.
• Should have the ability to monitor, analyze and interpret data along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Manager Material Management
• Masters degree in Business Administration / Business Management/ Social Sciences or qualification in Supply Chain Management from recognized University
• Candidates having qualification in Material management/supply chain management will be preferred
• At least three years experience in a similar position
• Preference will be given to candidates having healthcare related experience.
• The candidate should have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain public relations.
• The person should be conversant with accounting practices, marketing principles, business law, and contract management.
• Ability to negotiate with internal and external customers.
• Ensuring the timely identification and procurement of material to enable completion of projects as per schedule.
• Maintaining an uninterrupted How of material supplies for operational efficiency of the hospital.
• Advise the hospital management of budgetary, personnel and equipment requirements necessary to support hospital operations.
• The incumbent must be well aware of relevant laws related to local and international purchases.
• Should have good customer service approach i.e. the incumbent will be required to collaborate with all customer groups (staff, physicians, patients, family, external customers) effectively.
1. The positions shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of three years, extendable at the discretion of the Board.
2. An Attractive salary package and benefits will be offered to the selected person
3. Only short-listed candidates will becallcd for interview.
4. No traveling expenses will be admissible.
5. Applications, with a covering letter and detailed curriculum vitae, should be sent to the following address before the close of the business day on 26th October 2019.
General Manager-Human Resource Medical Teaching Institution,
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE /AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL ABBOTTABAD.
Phone : 0992-9311152