MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION
AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE/AYUB TEACHING HOSPITAL
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Act, 2015 and granted autonomous status to the Institution. The Board of Governors desires to hire the services of an experienced, energetic and dynamic person having the will to work in a challenging environment as Nursing Director. Applications are invited from candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate should be a qualified nurse with an advanced degree in Nursing, preferably no less than a Masters degree in Nursing with at least seven years administrative and teaching experience and Current Nursing Registration.
Be responsible for all nursing functions Ensure adequate nursing staff for all clinical needs Maintenance of highest nursing standards Perform regular audit of nursing functions
1. Applications should be accompanied by copies of testimonials, two recent references and a passport- sized photograph.
2. The selected candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary and fringe benefits package.
3. The position shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of five years extendable at the discretion of the Board.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. No traveling expenses will be admissible.
6. Applications, with a covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae should be sent to the following address before the close of the business day on 19th August, 2019.
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION/DRUGS
Board of Governors
Medical Teaching Institutions,
Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
Phone : 0992-9311152 website: www.ath.gov.pk