Medical Teaching Institution, D I Khan
Applications arc invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following vacant posts for appointment under MTI Act 2015 and MTI D I Khan Regulations 2016 at Medical Teaching Institution DI Khan.
I. Security Officer BPS-16
2. Female Computer Operator BPS-16
Male/ 21-35 years
1. BCS B.Se with Computer Science or 1st / 2nd Division with one year Diploma in Information Technology from Board of Technical Education.
3, Junior Clerk
5. AC Mechanic
6, Generator Operator
7. Laboratory Attendant
6. Attendant Female
S. Ward Attendant Fixed
9 Anaesthesia Fixed
10. Chowkidar Fixed
11. Dhobi Fixed
Terms and Conditions:-
1. Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with bio-data and academic record must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, along with Rs.200/- for S.No.OI to 03 and Rs 100 for S. No.04 to 12 as application processing fee (non-refundable) through bank slip deposit in Bank of Khyber, Tank Adda Branch. DIKhan A/C No.PI S 02430003 Bank Code:OI29 in the name of Hospital Director MTI D I Khan otherwise the applications will not be entertained/processed. Cheque/Pay order will not be acceptable.
2. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical leaching Institution Reforms Act (M fl) 2015.
3. In Service Candidates shall apply through proper channel
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/test
5. Candidates will be short listed in view of their academic/professional record/screening test.
6. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of applications form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. Any application received after the closing date shall stand rejected.
8. Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete.
9. 02% quota will be reserved for disabled person.
10. Any candidate may be disqualified and or excluded from interview if:
(a) He/She was com inced by the court of law.
(b). Previous history of dismissal from public service
(c). Knowingly furnishes any false information,
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his. her disqualification,
(e). Attempts to obtain support from his/her candidature by improper means.
(f) Submits forges certificates,
(g) Tempers with the entries in his her age and academic certificates.
(h). Misbehaves during the interview,
(i). Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
(j). No TA/DA is allowed for candidates appearing in the interview.
Office of the Hospital Director Medical Teaching Institution DHQ / MIMM Teaching Hospitals, D.I. Khan