MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Medical College and Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching Institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act. 2015 and granted autonomous status to the institution. MTI/AMC&ATH require the services of the following:
Qualification and Experience.
Candidates must have a recognized Master’s Degree in Hospital Management, Health Services Management, Business Management, Public Health, Public Administration or any other relevant management qualification. Applicants possessing a recognized Medical Degree with an additional degree and experience in management are also eligible to apply. A minimum of four years’ experience at management level positions will be required.
All non-clinical functions of the hospital. Preparation of annual budget and business plan. Development and maintenance of ancillary services. Implementation and execution of the policies of the BOG.
1. The position shall be filled on a contract basis for a period of five years, extendable for a further two terms of five years each.
2. An attractive salary package and benefits, in keeping with the qualifications and experience of the appointee, will be offered to the selected candidates.
3. Free, fully-furnished on-campus accommodation will be offered to the selected candidate.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. Applications, with a covering letter and detailed curriculum vitae. should be sent to the following address before the close of the business day on Wednesday the 24th of July, 2019
Board of Governors
Medical Teaching Institutions,
Ayub Medical College/Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad