Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh (preference will be given to the local domicile holders) for recruitment to the following posts at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed application form available on the website: http://www.muet.edu.pk.
The application with full particulars along with the attested copies of Certificates, Degrees from Matriculation and on-wards should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 15th May, 2019.
1. Junior Clerk / Computer Operator (BPS-7)
Intermediate preferable B.A. at least 2nd Class with MS office course with Typing Speed not less than 30 w.p.m. on computer.
2. Electrician (BPS-5)
3. Carpenter (BPS-5)
4. Painter (BPS-5)
5. Painter (BPS-5)
6. Naib-Qasid (BPS-2)
7. Malhi (BPS-2)
8. Beldar (BPS-2)
9. Beldar (BPS-2)
10. Helper (BPS-2)
11. Aya/Attendant (BPS-2)
12. Lab. Attendant (BPS-2)
14. Sanitary Worker (Male-Female) (BPS-2)
Preferably Middle Pass with short course certificate in the relevant trade from SBTE with three years relevant experiences
1. Maximum age limit: is 30 years relaxable in the cases of Government / Semi-Government employees in exceptional cases.
2. Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(S) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
3. All quotas female, minorities and differently abled persons will be maintained as per policy of Government of Sindh.
4. Application or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
6. No T.A/D.A. is admissible to the candidate for Test/Interview.
7. Initially selected candidates will be appointed on contract after satisfactory performance the candidates may be regularized as per university rules.
8. The University reserves the right to add/delete any post(s) and/or cancel the above advertisement partly or wholly.
9. S.No.1 candidates are well versed English proficient/computer Literate/skilled in drafting.
Further information can be obtained from:
(a) Tel # +92-22-2771371
(b) Fax #+92-22-2772196
(c) Email: email@example.com
(d) Web site: www.muet.edu.pk.
Tel: 022-2772250-72, (Ext.8000), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROF.DR. ABDUL WAHEED UMRANI