Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for recruitment to the following posts at Mehran University Higher Secondary Public School, Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed application forms obtainable from the office of the Mehran University Higher Secondary Public School, Jamshoro on payment of Rs.1,500/- through Bank Challan in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro/Bank Draft in the name of Director Finance of the University. Application can also be downloaded from our website: www.muet.edu.pk.
The applications with full particulars along with the CV, attested copies of Certificates, Degrees from Matriculation and onwards and four (04) recent passport size photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before June 25, 2019.
Principal & Vice Principal
1. The posts are purely on contract basis.
2. Minimum age limit is 42 to 57 years respectively, relaxable in the cases of Government/Semi-Government employees in exceptional cases as well as allowed by Government of Pakistan.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms along with bank draft/challan with necessary documents for each post.
4. Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent so as to reach within due date.
5. Application(s) received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
7. No. T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing at the interview.
8. The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and/or wholly.
9. All documents from Matric onwards must also be attached with the application form, else scrutiny of form will be kept in abeyance.
Further information can be obtained from:
(a) Tel # +92-22-2771371 (b) Fax # +92-22-2772196 (c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (d) Website: www.muet.edu.pk
PROF. DR. ABDUL WAHEED UMRANI
Tel: 022-2772250-72, (Ext.8000), Email: email@example.com
“DONATE FOR DIAMER BHASHA AND MOHAMAND DAMS”.