Job Opportunities in Merged Districts
Applications are invited from suitable candidates of Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions at health facilities and mobile outreach health services in various merged districts. These positions are purely on contract basis with fixed pay packages. Local and females are encouraged to apply.
Name of Post
1. Women Medical Officer (for health facilities)
2. Team Leaders (for mobile Teams)
3. Nurse (for health facilities)
4. Lady Health Visitors (LHV) (for Health facilities and mobile teams)
5. Clinical Technician
i. Junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy
ii. Junior Clinical Technician Dialysis (for health facilities)
6. EPI Technician (Junior Clinical Technician-Multipurpose) (for health facilities and mobile teams)
7. Health/Nutrition/Hygiene Promoters – Female (for mobile teams)
8. Outreach Worker – Female (for mobile teams)
Note: Preference shall be given to applicants of respective districts / sub-divisions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Please send your CV to the Directorate Health Services Merged Areas, FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road, Peshawar within (15) days of this advertisement or through registered courier / mail. By hand / in person application will not be entertained.
2. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and will have to submit recent photograph, attested copies of professional certificates/degrees/diplomas and CNIC at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
4. Original documents shall have to be produced at the time of interview.
5. The requisite experience must be post-qualification after issuance of the relevant certificate/degree/diploma.
DIRECTOR HEALTH SERVICES
Merged Districts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
“SAY NO TO DRUGS”