GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR HIRING THE SERVICES OF
INTERNATIONAL OIL REFINING AND PETROCHEMICALS
Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) urgently needs a Project Coordinator having a high profile and diversified technical cum commercial expertise to spearhead project development for mega grassroot refinery and petrochemical complex in Pakistan. This job is on a contract basis initially for a period of one year. The interested candidates should have 25-30 years working experience in commercial downstream at world class petroleum operating companies with minimum 20 years in international oil refining, marketing, crude oil supply/trading and joint venture business development. The ideal candidate have managed a large refinery complex at corporate level with P/L responsibility and have developed core expertise in the following areas.
• Refinery capital investments, project evaluation, operating economics and business due diligence.
• Process design plant configuration, unit operations and economics for reformer, hydrocracker, catalytic cracker, fluid coker, steam cracker including downstream polymers and aromatics.
• Global oil market analysis including fuel mix for strategy development and business alignment to protect stakeholders’ interests in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to provide input and validate key assumptions for preparing feasibility studies, formation agreements, crude supply agreements and products offtake agreements including transfer prices.
• Technical analysis, business development, financial modeling and cash flow projections for value addition to large refining and petrochemical complex.
• Crude oil and feedstock pricing, evaluation and supply economics to identity base load grade.
• Benchmark pricing, grade differentials and netbacks to ascertain refining margins and profitability.
• Operating dynamics of crude oil slate, regional supply/demand balance and capacity alignment to determine global trade flows.
• Identifying sustainable supply sources, pricing and trading economics for LNG and LPG.
• Oil transportation covering pipelines, marine operations, shipping and freight economics.
• Plant infrastructure covering utilities, power plants, storage, terminals and seaport operations.
Detailed TORs will be provided to the shortlisted candidates.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master degree in engineering.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong negotiating, communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively complex technical and commercial concepts
• Confident of taking leadership and challenging roles
• Team player, ability to work with inter-disciplinary teams
• Bring innovative ideas; Out of the Box Thinker
• Preferably having extensive knowledge of Pakistan’s petroleum sector
• Willing to relocate Islamabad at short notice
Salary package, perks and privileges would be negotiable and commensurable with qualification and experience. Interested Applicants are required to submit their CV to the following email address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement:
No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division), (Policy Wing)
Petroleum House, Ataturk Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad
E-mail: email@example.com, Ph: 051-9218083
donate for diamer-basha and mohmand dam