Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Law and Justice
Federal Service Tribunal Building, 5th Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad
No.F.5 (172)/2018-DW (Vol-I)
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis on the fixed pay package as mentioned against each for a period of one year upto 30-06-2020, under the Project titled “Automation of Federal Courts Located at Federal Courts Complex, Islamabad”:-
2. Analyst/ Programmer
3. Network/ Database Administrator
4. Database Supervisor
5. Hardware Technician
6. Data Processing Assistant
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Application on prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk.
2. Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
3. Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview.
4. All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to the upper age relaxation as per rules.
5. Candidates already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
6. In the exigency of Service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
7. Department reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications received for the position without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Deputy Secretary (Dev) Ministry of Law and Justice, Federal Service Tribunal Building
5th Floor, G-5/2, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9216412