Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Jobs 14 April, Assistant, UDC, LDC
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacancies in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development:-
5. Despatch Rider
6. Naib Qasid
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing recruitment rules/policy of the government.
2. General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
3. Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per advertisement.
4. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
5. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
6. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interviews. Candidate shall present original documents (disabled person(s) shall furnish disability certificate issued by the concerned authority) along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at time of interview.
7. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
8. Applicants already in government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
9. Incomplete application as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test /interview.
11. Mobile phone is not allowed in the test center premises.
12. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Service (CTS) website www.cts.org.pk for the posts at Sr. 1 to 4.
2. There is no fee for the posts at Sr. No. 5 to 6.
3. Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. Candidate Testing Service or Ministry will not be responsible late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
5. Candidate are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 4 along with online deposit slip (in original) to: Candidate Testing Service, Office No.6,2 Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad. (Ph-051 -2120100-272) www.cts.org.pk.
6. Applications for the posts at Sr. 5 to 6 mentioning 1) Name. 2) Father’s name. 3) Date of birth. 4) Domicile. 5) CNIC No.. 6) Permanent address, 7) Postal address. 8) Cell number. 9) Education qualification. 10) Disability (if any) etc. may be submitted directly to Section Officer (Admn-ll), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Mezzanine Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of advertisement.
(Muneer Uddin Awan)
Section Officer (Admn-ll), 051-9218572