Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform
P-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for filling up the following vacancies purely on temporary basis against the quota mentioned against each post in the Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform:-
3. Upper Division Clerk
4. Lower Divisional Clerk
Terms & Conditions:
1. All cases will be processed as per Establishment Division recruitment policy dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
2. Regional Quota will be observed.
3. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. No application will be entertained by hand.
5. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper age Limit) Rules, 1993 as amended from time to time.
6. Eligible Government servants should apply through proper channel.
7. Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
How to Apply:
9. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on website of testing agency (OTS) www.ots.org.pk as well as the website of Planning Commission www.pc.aov.pk
10. OTS will not be responsible for late receiving applications through post or any courier service.
11. Depositfee is neither refundable nortransferable.
12. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (in original) within 15 days from publication of this advertisementto the following address.
Open Testing Service
Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial
Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Ph: 051-111-687-222, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section Officer (HRM-V), Ph: 051-9093119