Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 14 April 2019, Dispatch Rider, Duplicating Machine Operator
F. NO 1 (4)/ 2019-ADMN
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
Applications are invited for appointment to fill the following temporary vacancies likely to continue
Duplicating Machine Operator
Terms and Conditions
1. Appointment to above post shall be made on temporary basis.
2. Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15days of this Advertisement at “Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Water Resources, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad” along with attested copy of CNIC, Domicile and Driving License. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with the application form
3. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made thereunder.
4. General Age Relaxation of five years is admissible under the rules.
5. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
6. Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents
7. Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Ministry of Water Resources. In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents Ministry of Water Resources reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
8. Women, minorities and disabled quota will be observed as per rule.
9. Only short listed eligible candidates will be called to appear for test/ interview.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/interview.
11. Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning any reason.
Section Officer (Admn) | 051-9244875