MIRPUR UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (MUST), MIRPUR
1. Applications are required to be submitted on the University prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, PEC Registration, transcripts and certificates, in person or through mail (by post) to the Registrar, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mirpur (AJ&K).
2. Criteria/ Statutes can be downloaded/ observed from university website www.must.edu.pk.
3. Applicants applying against more than one post are required to submit separate applications for each post
4. Application Form may be downloaded from University website (www.must.edu.pk). A bank Challan/ Draft amounting Rs. 2,500/- for BPS-20 & 21, Rs.1200/- for BPS 17 to 19 and Rs. 500/- for BPS-01 to 16 can be obtained from the HBL Main Branches of District Headquarters in AJK.
5. The applicants are required to attach duly stamped (Registered) and addressed envelope along with application forms.
6. In-service applicants are required to apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications shall not be entertained. Age limit shall not be applicable for in service applicants.
7. During the course of selection, available posts shall be taken into consideration. Preference will be given to AJ&K nationals. The University reserves the right of cancellation of advertised posts partially or totally and increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
8. The applicants having grading only through CGPA on their final transcripts/ degrees are required to submit conversion of CGPA into percentage certificate issued from the respective university/ institute, otherwise conversion of CGPA into percentage formula of MUST shall be applied.
9. Applicants will be short listed through PTS/ written test (where required) in their respective fields. Only top five candidates having marks 50% or above in PTS/ written test will be called for interview against one post. The eligibility of the applicants shall be decided on the. last date of receipt of applications.
10. Applications are required to reach the office of the Registrar, Mirpur University of Science and Technology (MUST), Allama Iqbal Road, Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) on or before 4th September 2019.
11. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.