MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 25 April 2019, Project Officer
MNS – University of Agriculture Multan (MNS-UAM).
MNS-University of Agriculture Multan invites applications for the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR) Pulses Project from Pakistan Nationals for the following posts on contract basis initially for the period of one year:
01. Project Officer
Salary (Rs. 45000 – 65000) negotiable
i. Post-graduate degree in Agri. Economics / Policy / Management or equivalent qualification (18 years of Education) with no 3rd division in academic career.
ii. Experience of data handling, report writing and situation analysis is required. Candidates having experience of working in international projects / agencies / organizations will be given preference
• Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
• The advertised position is contractual initially for a period of one year.
• MNS-UAM has the right to cancel this post at any time.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for test or interview.
• Candidates should be prepared to undertake extensive touring in remote village area and can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• By hand/incomplete/late submission of applications will not be entertained.
• Hard copy of application along with attested copies (one each) of CNIC/Domicile/Educational testimonials and Experience certificates should reach via courier to the following address till May 06, 2019.
Prof. Dr. Zulfiqar Ali, Project Manager, ACIAR Pulses Project-2015-041
MNS-University Agriculture, Multan. 061-9201684