at M&P Express Logistics (Pvt.) Ltd.
On Time, Every Time, I, We & M&P
DM/Manager IT & Hardware Support
Manager / Deputy Manager
The incumbent is responsible for the smooth functioning of the Nationwide IT infrastructure and operational environments that support Hardware deployment to internal and external customers; servers and devices management & computer operations.
• Manages IT Operations, Linux (Ubuntu) & Windows software operating systems nationwide server backup, routine maintenance programs
• Manages IT Assets, inventory, software licensing for the purpose of delivering services in compliance with established guidelines and/or objectives.
• Recommends equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently
• Responsible for ensuring a stable and secure technical Nation-wide infrastructure supporting the organizational needs.
• Establish, implement and manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) with Vendors and internal customers.
• Ensures that Installations, configurations and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
• Responsible for IT Service Desk and other Specialist to ensure a timely, robust and comprehensive service transition process.
Bachelors in CS, pref Masters with IT Hardware Certifications
Experience: Minimum 6 years
Age: upto 35 Years
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria can share their profiles at
by mentioning position with city name in the Subject line, latest by 28th August, 2019