Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals domiciled in Punjab.
Graduates having B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture from any of the three Agricultural Universities (i.e. MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad and PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi) can apply for internship opportunity (for period of two crop seasons).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applicants are requested to visit (www.agriinternship.punjab.gov.pk) for further information and to fill an online Application Form available on the website
2. The stipend admissible to each intern will be Rs.30.000/- per month (including POL expenditures) and an incentive (not exceeding Rs. 5.000 per month) based upon performance.
3. Internees have to work with the registered farmers (at their farms) for provision of extension and technical services and they can be placed anywhere in the project area in Punjab for a period of one year. These placements will be non-transferable.
4. Application forms can be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained. Any application can be rejected at any time in case of concealment of facts / false statement.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview (if required).
6. Department of Agriculture reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason
7. Selected graduates should have to complete two weeks compulsory training
8. For more information please viait www.agriinternship.punjab.gov.pk
MNS- University of Agriculture, Multan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Punjab Agricultural Help Line: 0800-15000; 0800-29000