Office of the Registrar
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology, Multan-PAKISTAN
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to a Foreign National, on the prescribed form, available on University website at http://www.mnsuet.edu.ok for the following Posts for appointments on Contract basis with prescribed qualifications / criteria, mentioned below:
Controller of Examinations
Terms and Conditions
• The candidates applying for all the above post should submit application on Prescribed Form available on the website www.mnsuet.edu.pk along with passport size (03) photographs and attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile etc and a Bank Draft Rs: 5000/- against each post(s) in the favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan.
• Candidates, already in service should apply through proper channel by due date. The Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) grading for the last five years, may also be recorded in the forwarding letter
• Applications will be short-listed according to the University prescribed criteria.
• Only short-listed candidates (Maximum 10 for one post) shall be invited for interview and no T.A / D.A. will be paid to them.
• The University has right to increase or decrease the No. of posts and not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
• 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims) and 15% quota for women.
• Candidates terminated / dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
• Last date of receipt of applications is 20.07.2019.
• Incomplete Applications or those received after due date shall not be entertained in any case.
Note: Applications must be sent through registered posts / courier only. By hand applications will not be accepted. Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of post, applied for & mode of appointment on the top right corner of the envelop.
The (Registrar, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology,
Bahawafttur Roadr Qasimpur Colony, BCG Chowk, Multan Website: www.mnsuet.edu.pk, Contact No. +92 61-9330590-92