Legal Advisor Required
Municipal Committee Khudian invites applications for appointment against the post of part-time legal advisors. Applications along with attested copies of documents be dispatched in the name of Administrator, Municipal Committee Khudian. Moreover, its one copy along with relevant documents must be sent to Secretary Law & Parliamentary Affairs, Government of the Punjab. Appointment shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Punjab Local Government (Legal Advisor) Rules 2003.
Few terms and conditions are as follow:
1. Applicants Bar standing must be minimum five years.
2. Appointment shall be for a two-year period and in case of appointment monthly honorarium shall be subject to the approval of Secretary Law.
3. Separate fee shall not be paid on seeking of legal opinion by Municipal Committee Khudian.
4. Legal advisor shall not be authorized to advise in any case filed against Municipal Committee Khudian.
5. Legal advisor shall pursue all cases of Municipal Committee Khudian before civil court, labour court, high court and Auqaf.
6. Applications must reach the office of Municipal Committee Khudian till 25.07.2019 during working hours. Incomplete applications as well as the ones received after stipulated date shall not be entertained. Applications must be supported with attested copies of educational qualification and experience. Interview shall be held in the office of Municipal Committee Khudian on 31.07.2019 at 11:0.0am for which no separate intimation shall be issued.
Administrator Municipal Committee Khudian