Office ot Municipal Committee flhrnedpur Sial
Municipal Committee Ahmedpur Sial invites applications from the suitable candidates for the appointment of part time legal advisor as per the following terms and conditions up to 20-08-2019.
Note: Every applicant will have to dispatch a complete copy of application along with attested copies of documents to Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Lahore, Government of the Punjab.
Required Educational Qualification & Experience
1. Candidates must be a law graduate from any recognized university.
2. Be a member of bar association Tehsil Ahmedpur Sial.
3. Possess minimum five years experience (up to the stipulated date for receipt of application)
4. Have complete knowledge of local government laws etc.
5. Have the ability to purse cases relating to local bodies before different tribunals.
6. Appointment shall be for two years which shall start from the date of joining.
7. In case of unsatisfactory work, appointment could be terminated during the course of employment period./
8. Private practice shall be allowed, however, he could not appear before any court of law and tribunal against the Municipal Committee Ahmedpur Sial.
9. Monthly stipend of Rs.15,000/- shall be subject to government approval.
10. Stipend, once determined, shall not increase or decrease during the period of appointment.
11. No fee shall be charged for advice in all other issues.
12. The appointment of legal advisor could be terminated by Municipal Committee Ahmedpur Sial on one month notice or payment of one month salary any time with the prior approval of Govt. The legal advisor could also leave job on one month notice or salary.
Chief Officer Municipal Committee Ahmedpur Sial (Jhang)
Administrator Municipal Committee Ahmedpur Sial (Jhang)